SkincareTo help you maintain a fresh, healthy and natural appearance, Dr. McCafferty's practice offers the services of expert Clinical Estheticians Jill A. Carnig and Jennifer Derry.
Jill and Jennifer offer professional consultations to help you attain clearer, healthier and better protected skin. Through their complimentary consultations, they can evaluate your most important skincare issues and recommend the treatment that's right for you—and help you put your best face forward.
To gain the most from your initial consultation, please print and fill out our Skincare History Questionnaire, and bring it with you to our offices. Click here to download the questionnaire now. We look forward to meeting with you!
ServicesJill and Jennifer offer a wide variety of skin treatments, which include clinical peels, teen and men facials, body treatments and so much more.
- PCA Peels. These light to medium strength peels will exfoliate, lighten, help reduce breakouts, control oil, minimize fine lines and smoothe the skin. The strength of the peel increases based on the number of layers applied.
- BioMedic MicroPeel. This two-step process uses glycolic acid to remove a micro-thin top layer of skin. Excellent for all skin types that need exfoliation!
- BioMedic MicroPeel Plus. A process that stimulates cellular turnover through the application of salicylic acid. Excellent for acne and environmentally damaged skin.
- Vitalize Peel. The Vitalize Peel from SkinMedica is a unique formulation of mild acids that provide a consistent and safe peel with minimal "downtime." Peeling usually occurs within 48 hours.
- Rejuvenize Peel The Rejuvenize Peel from SkinMedica is an advanced formulation of peeling agents, with a built-in anti-irritant and penetration enhancer that provides controlled exfoliation to reveal fresher and healthier skin. Provides predictable results with minimal down time. Skin begins to peel within 48 hours of the treatment.
- Vi Peel. This Medium Depth Peel improves the tone, texture and clarity of your skin while reducing or eliminating age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation. The unique blend of ingredients produces powerful results to soften lines and wrinkles stimulating the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin.
- PCA Oxygenating Facial. This is an antioxidant therapy to correct and prevent free radical damage. This treatment helps stimulate respiration and circulation within the skin. This treatment is ideal 2-3 days before a special event.
- PCA Gentlemen's Facial. This treatment is designed for the male patients working to treat oily, blemished or acne prone skin. It is also effective in treating aging, pigment disorders, and smoker's skin leaving you with healthy skin and more youthful appearance.
- PCA Pumpkin Peel Exfoliating Treatment. This peel is a powerful antioxidant treatment that brightens and rejuvenates the skin. Pumpkin contains the highest concentration of salicylic acid of any plant.
- DiamondTome. This unique tool removes the superficial layer of skin by gently exfoliating the skin using natural diamond chips, while at the same time vacuuming the dead skin cells away. It is non-invasive, non-surgical and is considered an alternative to laser or chemical peels.
- MegaPeel® Microdermabrasion. This skin resurfacing treatment uses vacuum pressure crystals to gently resurface the superficial layers of the skin. MegaPeel is an alternative to chemical or laser peels. Excellent for all skin types that need exfoliation.
- Chemabraison. Get the advantage of a chemical peel and microdermabrasion combined for more dramatic results. Works to treat fine lines, acne, pigment problems, and overall texture.
- Teen Pore Facial. This treatment addresses the special needs of teen skin. It includes deep pore cleansing, a purifying mask and extractions.
- European Skincare Treatment. This revitalizing treatment begins with a deep cleansing, followed by a gentle enzyme peel, to reveal smooth glowing skin. A revitalizing masque, followed by a rich moisturizer, will hydrate and help restore the natural balance of your skin.
- PCA Smoothing Body Peel Treatment. These treatments are formulated to smooth, firm and hydrate while simultaneously evening skin discoloration. The body peel's active blend of TCA, lactic and salicylic acids is an excellent choice for treating arms, legs, back, chest, hands and feet.
Eyelash TintingEyelash tinting will give the appearance of longer lashes. Tinting helps add depth to your facial features and works great for people with very light lashes.
Permanent Cosmetic MakeupPermanent Makeup, also called micropigmentation, is applied to enhance the features of your face. Permanent Makeup provides a natural alternative to your daily makeup routine. The areas of the face we recommend considering for Permanent Makeup are:
- Lips. Lip color enhances the lips with an overall color that compliments your skin tone. This is done with a combination of lip liner and fill-in color.
- Eyebrows. Eyebrows are the framework of your face. Brow makeup helps define the brow area. It may also benefit people who have hair loss or hypopigmentation to their eyebrows.
- Eyeliner. Eyeliner enhances and defines the eye giving it shape and definition. Color can be applied to both the upper and lower lids. With Permanent Makeup your eyeliner will be perfect during every activity of your day.
The initial application takes about 1-2 hours, with a touch-up done approximately four to seven weeks after the first treatment.